[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basket Class who would be interested?

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:47:37 UTC 2011

Ooh cool!  Did you guys use any kinds of books or was it all hands-on?
 I just checked my list of blind schools and there are two listed in
Virginia.  One is Hampton and the other in Staunton.  The page of the
first didn't work when I tried it but the second does.  They didn't
mention basket weaving.  This is what I mean about networking.  I sent
letters only to those which mentioned a history of such classes.
Perhaps, I should send them to more places.  But now that we might be
doing classes here, I may not need to do so.  In any case, count me in
as being very much interested.

All the best,
Eleni