[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basket Class who would be interested?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 21:36:16 UTC 2011

Dave,

I am in a job training in New Haven, CT learning to cane chairs and getting
 paid to learn this.  I am loving it just hate the traveling in the
winter.  This is something new for me as I am use to payhing for craft  classes.
What a switch.

In a message dated 1/23/2011 12:33:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,