[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet patterns for baby

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 22:17:11 UTC 2011

O Carol congrats.  My next new one is due in June.  She will  hopefully
find out Feb. 4th if it is a boy or a girl.  My Mom said it has  to be a boy as
all her Great Grand children are girls and it is about time for a  boy.  I
will take whatever she has.  So I think I have crochet booties  pattern but
I will look for crochet patterns only if everyone shares the crochet
patterns that you find with me, too.

I have some knit patterns that I have used if you want to give the knit a
try.  Neck down on circ needles, only seam is underarm to wrist.

In a message dated 1/23/2011 1:47:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,