[Nfb-krafters-korner] two things--for Dianne and Joyce

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 02:11:59 UTC 2011

Diane,

I think I understand that you lost what little vision you had after your
recent surgery.  Is that right?  I am so sorry to hear that and am sure that
you are deeply saddened by this loss.  I know how I would feel if I lost
what vision I still have.  This group, however, is a testimony to the heart
that blind people have and to their resilience.  I don't know if you will
find any comfort in that, but in time I know you will get back on your feet
and pursue alternative methods to keep crafting.

I pray God's mercy and grace will be with you as you recuperate from your
surgery and adjust to the loss of your vision.
Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com