[Nfb-krafters-korner] urgent! please read re circus yarn

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 24 18:30:27 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

I got a call from Webs at work today re the circus yarn.  They said they had searched the warehouse over and couldn't find any of the color I had ordered.  I asked about other colors and they said there were none.  Then, because it's Monday, I wondered aloud why it was listed on the website as having 15 balls.

Just thought I'd say something as we had discussed this at the Sock class the other night.  Glad I went ahead and used something else. <g<  In any event, won't matter if the socks fit as somebody in one of the charities I knit for can wear them.

Deb B.