[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kitchner Stitch and other Techniques

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Jan 24 19:49:24 UTC 2011

Thanks Henrietta, my family mean so much to me and since I am the "head of
the family" even though I am not the oldest, managing the farm and three
households, being one of the major contributers to our local NFB chapter, I
need my crafts to bind me together.  Lord help us all if I start to unravel.
LOL

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net