[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 22:35:52 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

We will be gathering for our Monday Night Chat tonight around  8 p.m.
Eastern time.  At 8:30 P.M. I would like to haveus to have a Topic on  Unusual
yarn we have used in the past for any type of projects.  Just a  brief
discussion on the yarn, what difficulties or challenges you faced using it  and
how you liked it.

There are so many  wonderful yarns available for us out there, but  some of
us don't have little yarn shops around to touch and feel and learn what  is
out there.  So come one and come all and maybe try something new for  that
next project!