[Nfb-krafters-korner] Valentine Heart Pins

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:52:10 UTC 2011

Just out of curiosity, when the pins are completed and remember I'm a newbie
at this, how does one put on and take off the pin? Let me explain a little
further, I've only taken on safety pin beading class, we put the beads on
the pointy side of the safety pin, now I'm guessing we will be adding the
other pins and beads to the one that you actually pin to your shirt or
whatever, how does one do this without the decorative part falling off?
Hope I'm making sense here.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson