[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pine needle weaving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 20:36:58 UTC 2011

I called up and had a wonderful chat with Judy the owner and author of the
book,  Pine Needle Basketry -
from Forest Floor
to Finished  Project
written by
Judy Mofield Mallow

I asked her if she would be willing to take some time out and join  us on a
Monday Night Chat to ttalk to us about Pine Basket Weaving.  She  had told
me she had a friend that taught Pine Basket Weaving to a blind person  and
would contact this person to see if she could be at the chat, too.  So  I
will let you know when I hear back and when we can schedule a chat so we can
learn more about Pine Basket Weaving.

In a message dated 1/25/2011 11:56:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,