[Nfb-krafters-korner] Valentine Heart Pins

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 22:53:11 UTC 2011

I believe that the seed beads are smaller then 11.  Actually I have  used
instead of the 1 1/16 inche safety pins, 1 1/2 inch safety pins with size 8
seed beads to do the exactly same thing.  You need a larger pin to hold all
the smaller pins on.

In a message dated 1/25/2011 11:38:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,