[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pine needle weaving

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:38:36 UTC 2011

I recently obtained three. Did you know the shelters apparently teach them
braille. Mine have teeth that can make perfect braille dots on teflon dymo
tape when it is left within reach. However, that same braille just does not
work on the cables for interchangeable needles. <deep sigh> Technically,
they are still kittens and in learning mode so we need to work on what is
appropriate to braille and what is NOT.

Cindy S.