[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you Theresa

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:44:31 UTC 2011

I want to say thank you very much Theresa for offering and teaching the Heart shaped basket class. You've got me hooked on beading now,lol
You did a wonderful job of explaining everything and with this being a new way of learning for me, you helped me to discover I can learn this way as long as I am patient with myself.
Again Thank You!
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson