[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for joyce and those in sock class--opinions needed

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 27 02:33:01 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

I'm thinking of ripping out my sock.  I haven't quite made up my mind but hee's why.

I've used dpn's for a long time now and don't usually have a problem with ladders.  I knit very loosely on straight knitting but my knitting in the round is usually fairly snug--not tight but snug.

Well, my sock is sure not snug.  It's almost ... holely???  It's not the ladders as the "holes", for lack of a better description, are in different places.  My increases look okay though.  I'm trying to make sure I pull the stitches snug but you know how it is when you get to knitting fast.  Anyway, I'm not sure I like it.

So opinions, please.

Oh, and I'm not using Circus; I'm using Encore chunky.

Thanks,

Deb B.