[Nfb-krafters-korner] re mental block

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 28 23:12:44 UTC 2011

Oh Laura, that's a neat way to look at it.  Maybe that'll make me finish things!  <g<

I get a block sometimes with a certain yarn.  I've been working on something using a different kind of yarn and it's much thicker than I like but I've plowed through about 11 inches.  But I can't seem to make myself continue with it.  I had started it with the right yarn and loved it but then everything got all tangled so I changed yarns.  I want to go back to my original yarn only I'd have to get more to have enough.

Then I occasionally get a block against an afghan pattern I have.  It's one I'm good at and everybody wants it but sometimes I get so tired of it. <g<  But then sometimes I'm glad to have it after some of the debacles I've had lately.

Deb B.