[Nfb-krafters-korner] progress on heart basket

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:38:24 UTC 2011

Hey there Theresa and all,
I *finally* found the last pin (borrowed it out of the other basket kit for the moment and will be checking into where to find another one), and now have the main bulk of the basket done, flare and all.  All that's left to do now is add the handle and include the mesh.  I'm pretty satisfied with the way it came out, though I've suddenly realized...were the beads in row 2 supposed to face the outside or the inside?  I assumed the outside, but was I mistaken.  I ended up putting them to the outside, w/ row 3 facing the top of the flare.  In either event it looks cool to me anyway.

Terrence, with possible ideas for my own patterns running through my head.