[Nfb-krafters-korner] charts!!!

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 22:40:08 UTC 2011

Hi I just thought of something. The girl who writes the column for About. Isn't her name something White? Write to her and ask her to convert it for you. If we ask enough people might understand. Of course, patterns come in charts. and they will take a long time before they convert them all for us. But asking can't hurt.
Henrietta