[Nfb-krafters-korner] EBay_ Reflections from Lynda commentgs JK

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 18:16:15 UTC 2011

Yes,

it is Tonia@  I am sorry that I got the state wrong, but she is doing
excellent and such a great person and help to all of us that needed it!!!

In a message dated 6/30/2011 11:58:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

Joyce,

Is this perhaps Tonia Gatton? She teaches computers  for the Department for
the Blind in Kentucky.

Cindy S.

et.org/riverwoman%40zoominternet.net

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To   unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Nfb-krafters-korner:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blindha
nds%40aol.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list