[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand building with clay

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Sat Jul 2 15:18:05 UTC 2011

Hi Linda and all,

Thanks for the  encouragement and sharing your experiences. I have always appreciated art and I have anscestors who have worked in various media.

My sister in law lives real close to a college in Arkansas and I think she would like working in clay if she is up to it health wise.

I wanted also
 to say Hello to Joseli. It is cool that you are working in clay. Do you still have your dog guide?

Have a  Happy Holiday all and if you are at convention I know you will have a good time. I will be watching it on the internet.

Best,
Georgia