[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand building with clay

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 2 16:00:52 UTC 2011

Hi Barb,
Hey, just begin by getting some clay and see what happens. If you have a
local arts center that offers clay classes, better yet. If not, your kitchen
table works just fine. I have made many pieces on my kitchen counter, table,
and on a table outside on the porch. That is the beauty of working in clay -
you can just haul it out anywhere and begin to work. Let's stay in touch,
those who are working in clay, and those who want to do it - so we can
uplift and encourage each other in this medium.  I love to hear what others
are doing and how they do it, too.  Lynda River Woman