[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand building with clay

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:07:17 UTC 2011

Hi Joseli,
Do you paint your air-dry stuff when you're done with it? And/or what sort of paint do you use? With the few pinch-pots etc. that I've done in air-dry, I used those acrylics that come in the plastic squeeze bottles; they seemed to work pretty well.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak