[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quick Hi to everyone

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 13 16:31:44 UTC 2011

We held elections on Wednesday, at the NFBKK meeting.  Audrey Wellner stepped down from the office of secretary, so we elected Ramona Walhof, to finish the term.  We had 2 board positions up for election.  Cindy Zimmer was elected for the first board position.  Nancy Yager was elected for the second along with Linda Anderson being elected from the floor.  Our second board member is Linda Anderson.
Congratulations to all old and new officers!
Terry Powers