[Nfb-krafters-korner] New classes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jul 13 21:12:23 UTC 2011

I recently learned how to make a Hula Hoop Rug.  Is this something others would like to learn how to do?  It will make a rug similar to the ones that my grandma used to make out of old rags.  For this particular project you use old t-shirts!

I also learned how to do a cool tie dye method on a cotton t-shirt.  If others are interested in this please let me know.

Thanks,
Cindy