[Nfb-krafters-korner] Using a Color Wheel and RAINBOW

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 14 11:22:58 UTC 2011

Here is an easy way to remember the colors of the rainbow. Just think of a
person named Roy G. Biv.

R_red
O_Orange
Y_Yellow
G_ Green
B_Blue
I_Indigo
V_Violet

that is how I keep all my art things in order - I put them in what I call
"Roy G. Biv" order. It was my daughter's idea one day. She said, "Mom, just
put them in Roy G. Biv" order - and so I did.
I have an enormous collection of my own personal jewelry. Much of it is put
in tall plexiglas containers. These are made for jewelry. there is a post
inside that is attached to the lid of the container. You hold the knob at
the top of the lid- and pull upwards - and you jewelry all comes out, as it
is attached inside the lid to little posts.
Anways, I have one of those containers for each of the colors in the
rainbow, and they are on my dresser in Roy G. Biv order.

I have an extra container that is the first in my line of containers. that
one holds crystal  and silver jewelry, then on down the line, each container
holding the necklaces of that particular color.

So you can really get organized this way and know for sure what color you
are choosing when you want a necklace for your outfit each day.