[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet help?

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:08:38 UTC 2011

As you are holding the working yarn taught....the hook is going in the same direction and you put it under the working arm and then as Cindy mentioned you use your wrist to get a grabbing motion going...my words...smile and this results in hooking the yarn and then pulling it through the slip knot in kind of the same step.
HOpe this helps.
Theresa