[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction/question about plastic canvasing

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 06:36:18 UTC 2011

Minh,

As what was said Terry Powers is our expert and I would love to get her to
teach another coaster class here at Krafters Korner.  She has written a
book regarding plastic canvas from a visually impaired point of  view.

So hang in there and she will be back to her email on Monday.

In a message dated 7/16/2011 4:40:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,