[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas projects?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 19:00:04 UTC 2011

We had hoped to do some Christmas project classes in August and folks
schedules got in the way.

Does anyone have some Christmas items they would consider teaching via
telephone conference call in August or September?

We had quite a few holiday classes last year in November and December, but
folks had suggested that they would have liked to had these classes earlier
so  they could have had time to make a few up for presents.