[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer crafting

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:03:28 UTC 2011

Since I'm still so new to crafting and teaching myself to loom knit right
now, I'd have to say loom knitting or something that keeps me indoor during
this opressive heat.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson