[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas projects?

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Tue Jul 26 01:13:12 UTC 2011

I am interested.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of linda
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 7:21 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas projects?

Hi all,

I don't think this would qualify as a class, but perhaps a Monday night chat
craft.

I make a poinsettia out of wide French ribbon. I make several, differing
sizes and perhaps two different colors.  I then create a hanger from beads
and heavy gold or silver thread and hang them in the window at varying
heights.  You can also hang coordinating Christmas ball ornaments along with
them.  It is a very pretty display.

If there is any interest in doing this craft, let me know and we can get
something scheduled.

Have a blessed day
,Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com