[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft backpack

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 01:57:46 UTC 2011

Oh I just got my backpack today.  It has several pockets for larger and
smaller projects.

backtpack.com

I was told by Marilyn the designer of the pack to make sure I listen to the
video on the web site how to fit the pack in the correct way.

Tell her I sent you, Becky from Washington, smile.

BackTpack, LLC

PO Box 5955

Salem, OR 97304

Phone: (503) 365-7554