[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to our new members of the list.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 18:14:15 UTC 2011

I would to welcome our new members to Krafters  Korner.  It is a pleasure
to have you join us.

Please take some time to introduce yourselves and let us know what type of
crafts you enjoy doing and what you might like to learn.

We have some new classes coming up in August so be sure to stop by
KraftersKorner.org and check them out.  Classes will be added to the  website this
week and you can sign up for the class on the website.