[Nfb-krafters-korner] Items for Sale

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 1 00:45:22 UTC 2011

I have listed 48 items for sale on eBay currently. I will be listing about 50 more in the next few days. My handmade jewelry, handmade journals diaries, and some small acrylic paintings that are framed - all by ME. Some auctions begin at only 99 cents, so if you are needing something special be sure to come see what I have there.  Most of the things come with "FREE SHIPPING, too.

If you want to check out my stuff you can go to see them by putting my Seller ID in the search box on eBay.

My Seller Name is:  Zgal

Also you can click on the "About ME" page after you find my Zgal listings - and you can read other information on me there.

I was one of the 16 blind people who was chosen to go to Baltimore in February and receive training for selling on eBay. *Joyce and I were room mates there!  I am having a BLAST doing it - and enjoying it so much as I ship my creative things all over the US.
Lynda Lambert (River Woman)

104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979