[Nfb-krafters-korner] website link

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 1 12:28:28 UTC 2011

I forgot to put a link to my eBay page. So if you go to this one, it is the "About ME" page and you can find links to lots of my stuff on that page. http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=zgal

I love selling on eBay - and like anything else in life - you get out of it just what you put into it. It is a learning curve, and you do lots of tweaking and learning all along the way, and I am really loving it so much. I love to learn and be faced with challenges and this is a good one for me right now. I plan to keep on growing my eBay business and keep on posting and selling there. It sure beats setting up a tent and being out in the weather at art festivals like I had been doing for years.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117