[Nfb-krafters-korner] Items for Sale

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 1 15:00:10 UTC 2011

I know of nothing at this time. I was in the Pilot Program that was
sponsored by NFB and eBay. We went to Baltimore for training, and now have a
mentor at eBay who is helping us with the follow up work. It requires a LOT
of work, a lot of research, and it is a JOB, not a hobby.  The two groups
have expectations and requirements for us to meet - on a weekly basis. If
such a program is again offered, I am sure you will hear about it. I learned
about it through THIS list.

Lynda River Woman