[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 16:11:46 UTC 2011

I have been knitting baby sweaters and have several of them for sale.
They are all newborn to 3 months and are solid colors, but have unique buttons
adorning them.

I will list below and if you would like me to send you pictures I can do
that.

measurements:
Chest 22 inches
sleeve 6 inches
neck to bottom edge 8 inches

All have 3 button closure, machine washable, dry medium heat.   Decorative
stitch in yoke.  Sleeves can be rolled up or down for added  growth.

$25 free shipping
1. Chocolate brown cardigan with cute monkey buttons.
2. Lavender with three different pansy buttons
3. pale green with tractor buttons.
4. purple with castle buttons.
5. pale yellow with decorative cupcake buttons
6. blue with round buttons that have sailboats.
7. Black with glitter orange pumpkin buttons.