[Nfb-krafters-korner] ebay to Linda

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 18:33:59 UTC 2011

Lynda,

I hope you can join us for this discussion.

In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:42:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
riverwoman at zoominternet.net writes:

Hi  Everyone,
Since so many seem to be interested in eBay I thought I would  pass along
some basic information that you can become familiar with to help  you get an
idea of where to begin.

There are really clear directions on  the eBay site for beginning to sell.
You first have to register there as an  eBay seller, and you have to
register with PayPal.
After you do that, you  have access to a world of great information. I
bought this up today, so I hope  it will work for you. If not, just go to eBay
and begin looking it over and  you'll find a trail to follow there.  snif
snif snif   on the  trail. lol

Here is a good place to  begin:
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/howtosell/startselling.html

This  is the page to begin with - tells you HOW to begin selling, step by
step.

Lynda River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River  Road