[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Jun 5 20:24:15 UTC 2011

Hi there,
I have also been looking for info like you mention, but have not found much
on the subject yet. The only important thing I have found is that it is
recommended that screen-reader users use the mobile Facebook site, which is
at
m.facebook.com
I have tried both this site and the normal Facebook, and I must say the
mobile site is much better to use with NVDA, not sure about other
screen-readers, though. Apparently the mobile site is on a different
platform or written in a different way, which makes it more suitable for
cell phones and screen-readers, etc.
I would also be interested in participating in classes through Facebook,
thanks.
Lindy