[Nfb-krafters-korner] mobile version?

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:50:24 UTC 2011

lol Guess I'd better chip in here, as I use Facebook daily.  You simply go to

http://m.facebook.com

As has been said, it's great for posting and reading/commenting on
statuses and notes and for editing some of your profile, but it
doesn't have all the features of the main site.  For instance, you
can't access all the features of groups, and in some cases, it won't
even show you groups or won't show all of the ones of which you're a
member.  Still, for regular use, it beats the main site hands down!
If anyone's on Klango, they also have a Facebook client there, but I
haven't used it enough to give a review or explain it.  Btw, if anyone
wants to add me, just look for magkisa 83 at g mail dot com.  Of
course, you need to delete the spaces and substitute at and dot with
their proper symbols.  I wrote it that way to avoid spam.  Check my
profile and then decide, since it's open to all. *smile*  I'm willing
to help you guys with Facebook, so ask anything and I'll answer if I
can.

Best of luck,
Eleni