[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class option

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 18:02:13 UTC 2011

Is facebook typed like in an e-mail or is it in a recorded form?  Do you need a mike to communicate with the teacher or the group or can you type in your question?  The recordings we received on the kk loom were they streamed or something like facebook?  I know there is one where you see the person you are communicating with.
This is all comfusing to me.

Terry P.