[Nfb-krafters-korner] You're full of great ideas!

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Jun 15 01:40:49 UTC 2011

Wow, this is great.  dick,  I love the way you challenged Willie to use his
cane.  Mixed messages can really hurt in the long run.  I'm so blown away by
the way you work and play with Willie.  Also, I read the post about blocks
and I think that's a great idea.  I think there are some with Braille on
them but if anyone knows definitely about that, maybe you can let Dick know.
Legos are fun, too but I've noticed in buying them for my nephews that they
are more advanced that when I was a child.  As a child, I played a lot with
Play Dough.  that may be fun for Willie but I don't know.

Okay, I just read the posts and had to respond.  Keep up the good work and
the updates.  It's a blessing to hear about all Willie and you are doing.  I
don't know if this would be possible but maybe in the future, willie might
like to attend an NFB event.  They always have fun activities for children.
Also, if he gets very good in Braille, there's a Braille Readers are Leaders
contest that really helps children and adults to get into Braille.

Have a nice day and a nice summer.

Regards,

Denise