[Nfb-krafters-korner] Baby sweater students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 02:06:03 UTC 2011

If you want to stitch 2 together I would do it in the underarm area.   Is
there a hole in the arm pit area?  As with the sweater and the sleeve  knit
flat after you stitch the under arm seam you do stitch a few inches  parallel
to the body.   So it is like a T shape with the top of the T  in the arm
pit.

My friend will be over tomorrow and I will use her eyes to let you know
what buttons I have.  The white kittens with the pink bow will be good, but  I
will let you know what else might go with the pin

In a message dated 6/14/2011 7:59:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,