[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Baby sweater students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 02:13:55 UTC 2011

I like to use shank buttons, but I was going to talk a little about buttons
 on Friday.

Let me know what color the sweater is.

In a message dated 6/14/2011 9:46:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
denise.shaible at att.net writes:

Joyce,

I've gotten stuck and had to rip some of it out but  I'm sure I'll work it
out and be ready to progress by Friday.  What  type of buttons do you
suggest
for the sweater?  Maybe that's getting  ahead of myself or maybe you plan
go over that at the next session but  I thought I'd ask.

Regards,

Denise