[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: on children and SSDI services

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Wed Jun 15 17:48:42 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Krafters, I located some information for you on this topic of caring for children with special needs after the parents are no longer their caretakers. You may contact the president of NOPBC if you require more resources on this topic. She is Mrs. Laura Weber at: weberfam07 at comcast.net.
Lorraine