[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] sweater students and buttons

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 19 06:33:14 UTC 2011

Joyce,

As we discussed on Friday, the 17th, the sweater I'm making is a dark leaf
green.  I like the sound of the giraffe ones because they sound cute and
it's a jungle animal.  How much are they?  If you don't still have them,
then maybe a gold or something that will compliment the dark green color.
Please let me know.

Also, thanks so much for a great class.  I hope you  become a grandma soon
and that your grandson is born healthy and that mom is okay after the birth.
I know from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law that it takes a lot out of a
woman.  I hope you teach another class or that I can get into the next
knitting class offered or the next safety pin beading class with either
candle holders or a basket.  Take care of yourself.

Regards,

Denise