[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 17:48:28 UTC 2011

Come on who is coming on Monday to be needled, smile.  Morgan will point you
in the right direction.

Morgan has a wonderful way of painting with his words.  So he makes my brain
understand using his pictures, and hands on.  I am primarily a hands on
learner.

So come on and get a picture of what a knitting machine is and what it can
do.

Guess I better be there also, giggle.

Who all has seen a knitting machine?  Who has a knitting machine and which
type and model?

Trivia questions:
How many gages of knitting machines are there?
How many needles on each machine?

Becky and the boss Jake barking out orders