[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 20:10:14 UTC 2011

Talk about being needled, giggle.  I wish he did, smile.  The guy who put in
our rug after we had a flud in our home said something like, oh you want
this color.  "It is dog and dirt color."   My living room rug is indeed dog
and dirt colored,
It is kind of a light brown with goldish tones.  Golden retriever Jake loves
the rug, giggle, and so does yellow labby Tomato Head, giggle.

Jake was indeed fascinated by the knitting machine.

Jake reminds me to take a break and then get back to work. Jake needs his
kibble, grin.

Becky and the fluffy one Jake