[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for new classes

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 26 05:50:56 UTC 2011

I was just going through some of my old e-mails and came upon this one.  I'd
love to see a scarf taught and would love to learn how to do lacey patterns
because every time I try one, I come out wrong on the row after the first
lace row.  I think that would be good for Christmas, even though it's only
July.  then again, there's no time like the present to start making things.
If you teach the hat pattern, I have a scarf pattern with a large cable in
the middle that may look good with it depending on the pattern.  It's just a
thought.

Regards,

Denise