[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just an idea

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 26 07:07:41 UTC 2011

I saw on some of my old e-mails that people were asking about Ebay classes.  For those of you who are planning to attend the NFB National Convention, I just thought I’d let you know that there will be two seminars on that topic.  the best thing to do is to go to www.nfb.org and look for the agenda.  If you’ve already got the agenda, then go through it and you’ll see when the different seminars are being offered.  I plan to attend one on selling on Monday, July 4, 2011.  The seminars should be very interesting.  Okay, just thought I’d pass that along.

Also, I’ll try to be at the chat but can’t promise anything because I’m getting ready for my long  Greyhound bus trip to Orlando.  I used a knitting machine a long time ago when I was a kid.  It was cool but I really like the needles better.  I’m sure the machines have come a long way since I was a kid (smile).

Regards,

Denise