[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Diabetes Action Network Fundraiser

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 26 21:34:01 UTC 2011

Hey diane,

that's great.  I didn't know you were a member of the DAN.  Are the earrings
just for pierced ears?  Just wondering.  I'm sorry I won't be able to get to
the DAN business meeting but, I'm going to attend the Human Services
division business meeting.  Do you know whether or not the DAN meeting will
be on  video after the Convention?  I'd like to know.

By the way, thanks again for the beautiful name badge holder.  I hope to
meet you at the Krafter's Korner craft sale or at the business meeting.
Maybe I'll even see you at the exhibit hall.  I'll be spending some time
there on Monday both in looking around and working the California Affiliate
table.  I look forward to seeing you and any other members of the KK or the
DAN.

Regards,

Denise