[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machines chat tonight

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 16:00:02 UTC 2011

Annette, One of the things Morgan talked about was doing hands on with the
machine and see how you like its sounds, what it does and does not do, the
learning curb which is huge, the patience you have to have with yourself and
the machine.  I have walked away from what should have been a simple task
many times.  I just go do something else and think about what I could have
done a bit different.  Then the next time it flows off the needles like
child's play.

It would be so much fun to go to Teresa's camp and bring our crafts to show
each other.  Morgan and I can bring some machines with us.  Wonder how far
it is to drive as we have a very comfortable car Morgan or his person could
drive.  Morgan and I both have GPS systems.

So well until then one can call different yarn stores and ask if there are
any known people who machine knit.

I am off to Portland next month to visit a store of a machine knitter.

www.yarn-store.com

Becky and Jake