[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machines chat tonight

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 22:33:38 UTC 2011

Oh Ramona, if you could help Teresa that would be wonderful

Dear Praying Friends,

Your prayers have been felt through peace in all of this adventure.

Our ministry did put a letter of intent into the towns of Wolcot and
Hardwick Vermont to secure our interest in purchasing Wapanacki. This is an
exciting time for us. We did not sign a purchase agreement yet, because
there is a confusion about how much acreage is with the property.
We covet your prayers as we continue to move forward. This experience has
showed us the amazing power of the Lord. It has also given us an outstanding
time with our two older children who are now adults. They both have traveled
to the property and the Scouts gave us unlimited access. We swapped stories
about how this camp helped us to be independent and how we seem to be coming
full circle. Ken and I met at this camp and never dreamed that some day we
would be looking at the potential of this property for our ministry. We also
had the chance to make memories with our boys. We hiked and took some boats
out on the lake. Life is short and Ken and I want our adult sons to know how
important they are to us and to God.

Thanks again for all your prayers and to continue to learn about Wapanacki
check out our website at: www.seektheson.org

Many Blessings,
Theresa
Reverend theresa C. Taylor